Monday 23 January 2012

A painting update



Hi all,

Just a quick update toady on the painting front.
As some of you may know Iron Haven games at Exeter are running a 35 point Steamroller with the last match been a 25 point mangled metal list with the same caster as the 35 pint list. More information can be found here:

http://www.ironhavengames.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Ironhaven_Presents-the-Iron-King-2012.pdf

Also you can get in contact with Fred or Craig via this email address:

admin@ironhavengames.co.uk

The list submission date has past but I know there are still tickets for sale and Im sure the guys up there can sort something out if you want to play and you around the South west on the 28th of this month.

You dont need a fully painted force but there will be a raffle for all the fully painted armies to enter. I myself will be blogging about my day at Iron Haven so watch this space for that post.

With the painting raffle in mind and to get my new year off to a start with my painting I have been busy slapping paint on to models and here are my latest finished models, I still need to start a unit of Bane Knights and finished some bits on my warwitch sirens

Witch Coven of Garlghast & the Egrogore:



Cankerworm:



Finally two Stalkers:





Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment